PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in prize Draw Notices (as defined below) are the Prize Draw Rules ("Rules") and apply to prize draws and competitions included on participating Aeon Market Research websites ("Prize Draw"), unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Prize Draw or starting a survey related to a Price Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Prize Draw is organised by Aeon Market Research, a division of Aeon Ventures Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, no. 4722725. Registered office at 4 Brackley Close, Bournemouth International Airport, Christchurch, Dorset BH23 6SE, United Kingdom. ("Promoter").
3. Rules specific to each Prize Draw are displayed in a notice included on the participating Promoter websites posting for such Prize Draw (the "Prize Draw Notice") and are incorporated herein. In the event of discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Prize Draw Notice, the Prize Draw Notice shall prevail.
4. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw, the Prize Draw Notice or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Prize Draw Notice or these Rules. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Prize Draw Rules, Aeon Market Research, Aeon Ventures Limited, Bristol & West House, Post Office Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH1 1BL.
5. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, Prize Draw Notice, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Prize Draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
6. To qualify to enter the Prize Draw you must be resident in the United Kingdom and you must be 16 years old or over at the time of your Prize Draw entry.
7. Employees of the Promoter or any company involved in the Prize Draw or any advertising agency or web company connected with the Promoter or any such person's subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
8. By entering the Prize Draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
9. The Promoter assumes that by using its site and entering the Prize Draw (and you warrant that) either you have legal capacity to enter the Prize Draw and agree to the Rules (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract) or your parents have consented to your entry of the Prize Draw and use of these Rules.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
11. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Prize Draw, the Promoter in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
Prize Draw Entries
12. Only one entry per person per Prize Draw is allowed.
13. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Prize Draw Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
14. There is no purchase requirement to enter a Prize Draw.
15. Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
16. Entrants should note that unless stated otherwise, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for the return of any Prize Draw entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
17. All entrants aged 16 and under at the date that a Prize Draw closes must provide a consent form signed by a parent/guardian if they win the competition.
18. Prize winners will be chosen at random unless specified otherwise in the Prize Draw Notice, from all qualifying entries within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Prize Draw Notice. In all matters, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
19. Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Prize Draw Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification within the time stated therein may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Prize Draw winner(s)' names may be published on the websites of the Promoter or you can write to Prize Draw Winners, Aeon Market Research, Aeon Ventures Limited, Bristol & West House, Post Office Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH1 1BL, naming the specific Prize Draw including a self-addressed stamped envelope for a list of winners.
20. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the prize notification. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
21. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash or credit alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
22. Prizes are awarded at the Promoter's discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
23. Where a prize may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, the minimum age for entry will be stated in the Prize Draw Notice and must be observed. The Promoter reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
24. All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
Intellectual Property Rights
25. In consideration of the Promoter agreeing to consider entrants to the Prize Draw, each entrant hereby assigns to the Promoter the complete copyright and all other rights in any entry, which shall be for the full period of copyright. The Promoter shall be free to assign such rights to third parties.
26. Furthermore, any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, the Promoter reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
27. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Prize Draw. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence
Data Protection and Publicity
28. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and the Promoter reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
29. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
30. The Prize Draw and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.
How to Contact Us
31. You can contact us in relation to any competition by writing to Competitions, Aeon Market Research, Aeon Ventures Limited, Bristol & West House, Post Office Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH1 1BL. or by email at email@example.com
© 2008-2010 Aeon Market Research